In 2012 we introduced the Jubilee sign to enable smaller villages, councils and committees with limited budgets the opportunity to celebrate their village on this commemorative year with a Black Forge Village Sign, these are a smaller and reduced price version of our village signs. These signs are still available today.
This would be a bespoke sign, individually designed for your village with all the skill, and care applied to the design and construction as our larger and heavier commissions.
Jubilee Village Sign Specifications As Below:
- A rectangular or arched external frame with hot forged decorative scrolls and central ball feature atop.
- Approximate picture frame size to be 4 foot high x approx.3 foot wide.
- Scrollwork above at approx.6 inches plus post sleeve and scrolls below, a further 8 inches.
- Picture within to consist of a single scene with optional overhanging trees or leaves.
- Our design would be hand cut from solid steel with all transparent areas within the picture being removed slivers of metal which creates everlasting light transmitting detail, - so dispensing with repainting!
- A 7 inch square post sleeve with hot forged supporting scrolls and holes for securing screws or bolts.
- The entire sign to be firstly galvanised, then secondly powder coated then oven backed to give the ultimate in durability.
- Your village name applied to both sides in white or gold vinyl letters.
- All components to be made from top quality grey steel.
- Frame 1 ¼ inches square.
- Scrolls 3/4 inch x 1/4 inch.
- Picture 14 gauge thick.
- Post sleeve 7 x 7 inches.
- All to be galvanized.
- All to be powder coated satin black.
Price for all of the above
From £2,950 + VAT
What our customers say